Hello there everyone!!
It has been a long time since I have posted anything on here. I have been very busy and finally getting to say hey. Life has been one heck of a roller coaster. I have had ups and downs. But we need to look at the good things and not the bad. I now that God is right here and He will never leave. So this post is to let all of you know that I will posting as the Lord wills. I do pray that I can start the “If We’re Honest” series again. The Lord has laid it back on my heart. Now that I will have some more time on my hands I pray I can do it again.
Also I would like encourage all those going through things right now that you are NOT alone. God is right there with you. If you feel like you are the only one that has been through what you are going through. That is a lie from the enemy. There has always been through what you are going through. Jesus knows and so do people. Don’t give up and don’t quite.
I love you and more important God loves you.
“I have the strength for all things in CHRIST Who empowers me [I am ready or anything and equal to anything through HIM Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self/sufficient in CHRIST’S sufficiency]. >< Phil 4:13 (AMP)”
Tagged with: update
Posted in Uncategorized
Okay I know I have not been on in a few weeks.They have been crazy weeks. I have been doing alot of things. My life is changing big time. So many new things happening and so much the LORD is doing. So I would like to apologize for not updating. To be honest with all of you. This is the first time in about 4 days that I have even had access the blog. So since I have not been able to share with you what the LORD has laid on my heart I would love to share a verse the LORD has given me for this season of my life that I’m about to enter into.
You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed and placed and purposefully planted you, so that you would go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit will remain and be lasting, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name [as My representative] He may give to you. – John 15:16(APM)
God Bless all of you.
Hey there everyone.
I have been reading Psalm these past few weeks and I wanted to share with you some verses that talked about Trusting in the LORD.
- Kiss the SON, lest HE be angry, and you will perish in the way, When HIS wrath is kindles but a little. Bless are all those who put their trust in HIM. – Psalm 2:12
- Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And put your trust in the LORD. – Psalm 4:5
- But let all those rejoice who put their trust in YOU; Let them ever shout for joy, because YOU defend them; Let those also who love YOU name be joyful in YOU. – Psalm 5:11
- O LORD my GOD, in YOU I put my trust; save me from all those who persecute me, and deliver me. – Psalm 7:1
- And those who know YOUR name will put their trust in YOU; For YOU, LORD, have not forsake those who seek YOU. – Psalm 9:10
- I the LORD I put my trust; How can you say to my soul, “Flee as a bird to your mountain”? – Psalm 11:1
- Preserve me, O GOD, for in YOU I put my trust. – Psalm 16:1
- For the king trusts in the LORD, and through the mercy of the MOST HIGH he shall not be moved. – Psalm 21:7
- 4) Our fathers trusted in YOU; They trusted, and YOU delivered them. 5) They cried to YOU, and were delivered; They trusted in YOU, and were not ashamed. – Psalm 22:4-5
- He trusted in the LORD, let HIM rescue HIM; Let HIM deliver HIM, since HE delights in HIM! – Psalm 22:8
- O my GOD, I trust in YOU; let me not be ashamed; let not my enemies triumph over me. – Psalm 25:2
- Keep my soul, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in YOU. – Psalm 25:20
- Vindicate me, O LORD, For I have walked in my integrity. I have also trusted in the LORD; I shall not slip. – Psalm 26:1
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in HIM, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise HIM – Psalm 28:7
- In YOU, O LORD, I put my trust; let me never be ashamed; believer me in YOUR righteousness. – Psalm 31:1
- I have hated those who regard useless idols; But I put my trust in the LORD. – Psalm 31:6
- But as for me, I trust in YOU,O LORD; I say, “YOU are my GOD.” – Psalm 31:14
That is 17 times and I’m just at 32!! WOW that is alot!!! Can’t wait to read more. I will be sharing more when I see them. Thanks and I pray you are all blessed. 🙂
Hey Everyone! 🙂
I would like to let you know that I as a guest on my friends blog. I was so happy to be able to share my heart with her and everyone. So please head over to her blog and read what the LORD has to say.
Becoming A Follower of Christ- TeenFaith777 Guest Post
Thanks Danielle for letting me share my thoughts. So comment and let us know what you think. Also if you want to read her post then I pray to are bless.
Guest Blogger: Finding Fellowship
I pray you are blessed by both post! 🙂