1 Corinthians 10:31
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
2. Set reminders on your phone to spend more time with God. For example, you can custom name your alarm with an iPhone, and you can set it to remind you to start your morning out with prayer. You could also set a reminder for daily quiet time.
3. Download the Bible app. This seems really obvious, but it can be really helpful. You can set different notifications for the Bible verse of the day, and you can set notifications to follow one of the many devotional plans on the app.
4. Fill your social media with positivity and Jesus. Follow accounts that encourage you and challenge you to strengthen your relationship with Christ, and unfollow any accounts that start drama or post negative/sinful things.
5. Add lots of Christian music to your library. God has great ways of speaking to us through music, and by making Christian playlists, you can praise Him throughout your day. I recommend Apple Music for sure; it’s so much easier and you have access to any songs you want!
6. Text with kindness. When you’re texting, try to stay away from mean-spirited sarcasm, gossip, and fighting. Also, sending sweet texts to your friends is a great way to show the kindness and love of Jesus! Just a simple “have a great day! I love you!” could mean more to them than you could imagine.
7. Lastly, before bed, put your phone down. This will help you to sleep better and will give you the opportunity to end your day talking with Jesus.
Peace be with you,