Okay so today I’m going to share with you some Quotes from a book I’m reading!!! The book in called, “Battlefield of the Mind for Teens” by: Joyce Meyer. By reading this book the LORD has given me revelations but HIM and scriptures. I will be posting more about that very soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so here are some things that stuck out to me.
1) “If you want to enjoy the good life GOD has planed for you, keep your mind focused on good things. Don’t let damaging thoughts creep into your head, and don’t play with them if they do sneak in.”
2) “If you truly desire victory over your problems, you must have a backbone, not a wishbone. Be active, not passive. You will act right as you think right. Don’t be passive in your mind. Start choosing right thoughts, right now!”
3) “One great way to fight your way out of the state of judgment is to rely on the counter-weapon to judgment: love.”
4) “You and I have the ability to love others–and the command from GOD to use that ability. If we live a life of love, we protect ourselves from falling into being judgmental and prideful.”
5) “You’ll find that if you focus on finding what’s good in others and speaking “pleasant words,” you won’t have the time or inclination to judge them. And you’ll find that as your attitude changes, your joy increases.”
6) “It is truly marvelous to see what happens when we follow GOD and guard the borders of our minds against incursions from doubt and unbelief.”
ALL RIGHTS GO TO JOYCE MEYER FOR THE QUOTES!!!!!!!!! NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED, ALL RIGHTS RESEVED!!!!!!!!!!!