Today we read John 9 and I would like to tell you what the LORD showed me!
1) JESUS heals a blind man from birth!
1) As JESUS was walking along, he saw a man who had been blind from birth. 2) “Rabbi,” HIS disciples asked HIM, “why was this man born blind? Was it because of his own sins or his parents’ sins?” 3) “It was not because of his sins or his parents’ sins,” JESUS answered. “This happened so the power of GOD could be seen in him. 4) We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us.The night is coming, and then no one can work. 5) But while I am here in the world, I am the light of the world.” 6) Then HE spit on the ground, made mud with the saliva, and spread the mud over the blind man’s eyes. 7) HE told him, “Go wash yourself in the pool of Siloam” (Siloam means “sent”). So the man went and washed and came back seeing! 8) His neighbors and others who knew him as a blind beggar asked each other, “Isn’t this the man who used to sit and beg?” 9) Some said he was, and others said, “No, he just looks like him!” But the beggar kept saying, “Yes, I am the same one!” 10) They asked, “Who healed you? What happened?” 11) He told them, “The man they call JESUS made mud and spread it over my eyes and told me, ‘Go to the pool of Siloam and wash yourself.’ So I went and washed, and now I can see!” 12) “Where is HE now?” they asked. “I don’t know,” he replied. (NLT)
2) JESUS was saying that HE was the light of the world! Now that HE is no longer in flesh from. We are the light of the world because JESUS lives in us and HIS light is shining in and through us!!!!!!!!!
But while I am here in the world, I am the light of the world.” (NLT)
3) JESUS was talking about SPIRITUAL blindness! You see before we become CHRISTIANS we are SPIRITUALLY blind! But when we give our lives to JESUS then HE opens our eyes and we can see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
35) When JESUS heard what had happened, HE found the man and asked, “Do you believe in the SON of Man?” 36) The man answered, “Who is HE, sir? I want to believe in HIM.” 37) “You have seen HIM,” JESUS said, “and HE is speaking to you!” 38) “Yes, LORD, I believe!” the man said. And he worshiped JESUS. 39) Then JESUS told him, “I entered this world to render judgment—to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind.” 40) Some Pharisees who were standing nearby heard HIM and asked, “Are you saying we’re blind?” 41) “If you were blind, you wouldn’t be guilty,” JESUS replied. “But you remain guilty because you claim you can see.” (NLT)
What did the LORD show you in todays reading?
Tomorrows reading: John 10
♥GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU ALL SAFE♥