Today we read John 8 and I would like to tell you what the LORD showed me!
1) JESUS tells that every one has sinned!
1) JESUS returned to the Mount of Olives, 2) but early the next morning HE was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and HE sat down and taught them. 3) As HE was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd. 4) “Teacher,” they said to JESUS, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5) The law of Moses says to stone her. What do YOU say?” 6) They were trying to trap HIM into saying something they could use against HIM, but JESUS stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. 7) They kept demanding an answer, so HE stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8) Then HE stooped down again and wrote in the dust. 9) When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only JESUS was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. 10) Then JESUS stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?” 11) “No, LORD,” she said. And JESUS said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.” (NLT)
2) JESUS tells us that HE is the light of the world!
JESUS spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow ME, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.” (NLT)
3) JESUS tells us that GOD sent HIM!
The FATHER who sent ME is with ME. (NLT)
4) JESUS tells us that HE can set us free from anything! Also since today is Resurrection: JESUS died and rose from the dead so that we could be FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31) JESUS said to the people who believed in HIM, “You are truly MY disciples if you remain faithful to MY teachings. 32) And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33) “But we are descendants of Abraham,” they said. “We have never been slaves to anyone. What do you mean, ‘You will be set free’?” 34) JESUS replied, “I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave of sin. 35)A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son is part of the family forever. 36) So if the SON sets you free, you are truly free. (NLT)
5) JESUS tells us that if we obey HIS teachings then we will never die!
I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys MY teaching will never die!” (NLT)
What did the LORD you in todays reading?
Tomorrows reading: John 9
♥GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE♥
P.S. HAPPY RESURRECTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!