Today we read John 5 and I would like to tell you what the LORD showed me!
1) These verses tell us about how JESUS is willing to heal anyone!
1) Afterward JESUS returned to Jerusalem for one of the Jewish holy days. 2) Inside the city, near the Sheep Gate, was the pool of Bethesda,with five covered porches. 3) Crowds of sick people—blind, lame, or paralyzed—lay on the porches. 4) For an angle of the LORD came from time to time and stirred up the water. And the first person to step in after the water was stirred was healed of whatever disease he had. 5) One of the men lying there had been sick for thirty-eight years. 6) When JESUS saw him and knew he had been ill for a long time, HE asked him, “Would you like to get well?” 7) “I can’t, sir,” the sick man said, “for I have no one to put me into the pool when the water bubbles up. Someone else always gets there ahead of me.” 8) JESUS told him, “Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk!” 9) Instantly, the man was healed! He rolled up his sleeping mat and began walking! But this miracle happened on the Sabbath. (NLT)
2) Just like JESUS was always working so are we!
But JESUS replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.” (NLT)
3) Just like JESUS does what the FATHER does so should we!
So JESUS explained, “I tell you the truth, the SON can do nothing by HIMSELF. HE does only what HE sees the FATHER doing. Whatever the FATHER does, the SON also does.” (NLT)
4) JESUS gives us the life in HIM like no one else!
For just as the FATHER gives life to those HE raises from the dead, so the SON gives life to anyone HE wants. (NLT)
5) When we give our lives to GOD then we have eternal life though JESUS CHRIST!
“I tell you the truth, those who listen to MY message and believe in GOD who sent ME have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.” (NLT)
6) JESUS can do nothing on HIS own and we can’t ether!
I can do nothing on MY own. I judge as GOD tells me. Therefore, MY judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent ME, not MY own will. (NLT)
What did the LORD show you in todays reading?
Tomorrows reading: John 6
♥GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU ALL SAFE♥