Today we read Proverbs 15 and let me tell you that all that was in todays reading. Is what GOD has been teaching me for the past week or so! GOD is awsome!!!!!! 😀 😀
First thing that I saw was that we need to have kind words and not harsh words!
Proverbs 15:1-2, 4, 7, 28
1) A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare. 2) The tongue of the wise makes knowledge appealing, but the mouth of a fool belches out foolishness. 4) Gentle words are a tree of life; a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit. 7) The lips of the wise give good advice; the heart of a fool has none to give. 28) The heart of the godly thinks carefully before speaking; the mouth of the wicked overflows with evil words. (NLT)
Second thing that I saw was that the LORD watches over everyone! HE knows what everyone is doing!
The LORD is watching everywhere, keeping HIS eye on both the evil and the good. (NLT)
Third thing that I saw was what the LORD loves and what HE doesn’t love!
Proverbs 15:8-12, 14-15, 29
8) The LORD detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but HE delights in the prayers of the upright. 9) The LORD detests the way of the wicked, but HE loves those who pursue godliness. 10) Whoever abandons the right path will be severely disciplined; whoever hates correction will die. 11) Even Death and Destructionhold no secrets from the LORD. How much more does HE know the human heart! 12) Mockers hate to be corrected, so they stay away from the wise. 14) A wise person is hungry for knowledge, while the fool feeds on trash. 15) For the despondent, every day brings trouble; for the happy heart, life is a continual feast. 29) The LORD is far from the wicked, but HE hears the prayers of the righteous. (NLT)
Forth thing that I saw was what a glad heart will do for you!
Proverbs 15:13, 30
13) A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit. 30) A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health. (NLT)
Fifth thing that I saw was we need to fear the LORD!
Proverbs 15:16, 33
16) Better to have little, with fear for the LORD, than to have great treasure and inner turmoil. 33) Fear of the LORD teaches wisdom; humility precedes honor. (NLT)
Sixth thing that I saw was our plans need match GOD’S plans!
Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success. (NLT)
Seventh thing that I saw was that the LORD knows what is right for us!
24) The path of life leads upward for the wise; they leave the gravebehind. 25) The LORD tears down the house of the proud, but HE protects the property of widows. 26) The LORD detests evil plans, but HE delights in pure words. (NLT)
What did the LORD show you today??
Tomorrows reading: Proverbs 16
♥GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU ALL SAFE♥